Well this is from the EDE thread - Post #:17418055 as of Friday,...

1. 5,732 Posts.
    Well this is from the EDE thread - Post #:17418055

as of Friday, the game changed and EDE is no longer a spec stock/penny dreadful IMHO, but rather a going concern. This brings with it many advantages, but also significant challenges.

I have undertaken extensive research in the US about the US infrastructure market and the global concrete market in general. I have examined extremely closely what makes EdenCrete so special with considerable assistance from qualified scientific personnel. I have also had several long conversations with key personnel at the GDOT (Georgia Department of Transport). I have held talks with leading concrete companies in Europe and the US about the potential of EdenCrete not only in the US but also globally. I have also had conversations with investment bankers & M&A teams in Europe and the US over the last few weeks and as recently as this past weekend in order to get their views, which as you can imagine are often very different and always extremely critical. I am pleased to report that up to now I have had no feedback that would cause me to be a seller. On the contrary!

Based on the above, and in particular after Friday’s announcement, which was confirmation of both my research and my number crunching, I expect the EDE SP to reach 47 cents in 18-24 months. This is a figure that has been carefully calculated and continually examined to ensure its accuracy and its achievability. This number is based on the production in Colorado and Georgia reaching their full production capabilities, as announced earlier this year by EDE. This figure excludes takeovers, joint ventures etc. that could well increase production significantly and accelerate the sales and penetration of EdenCrete in the US and perhaps overseas. This figure does not take into account exchange rate fluctuations in the US/AUD which could be advantageous or disadvantageous to the EDE balance sheet and thus the EDE SP.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.