daytraders after market lounge 4th sep 2012, page-12

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Good evening,

Firstly - apologies to Trees for my ranting the other night, hope I didn't make you blush too much, LOL.

Sorry to Endless - I know you'll never speak to me again, haha. Believe me I am more embarrassed than anybody.

Foil Hat - PLEASE make some money out of this trading game so I can rest assured that it's just me who failed dismally at it!

Meme - I wanted to thank you for your support and your comment about my needing to....distance myself from trading and the market and also from HC etc. You are 100 percent spot on mate. That has been part of the problem for me. In order to walk away from this I need to also stop reading the thread and being tempted to jump back in etc. I did that with TON and SBR and that was pretty much the reason for my meltdown the other night. I had been doing okay with "exiting" and then I jumped back in and am now underwater with those two stocks - which caused my anger / bitterness.

I've enjoyed the last 18 months of posting on HC and corresponding with plenty of good folks on here. Sorry I have lost the plot at times - I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and consequently I have openly vented sometimes and it can get pretty ugly. Rest assured I won't do so any more!

Best of luck - and skill and experience to you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.