Endless - thanks and you're right - I have been guilty of only...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Endless - thanks and you're right - I have been guilty of only using half my arse for trading. So I shouldn't be surprised that it has gone poorly for me. During the times I have focussed and felt I was in the zone it actually worked out profitably.

Not selling right away was a problem for me. And a reluctance to use stop losses an even bigger problem. I guess I felt that by having a stop loss I might get shaken out on the zig zag movements or tree shakes. But would have been cheaper than holding on day after day as the price fell further.

Foil Hat - you've got a way with words. Always enjoy your prose and turn of phrase! I hope you do learn to waltz with Mistress Market before she steps on and breaks all of your toes, LOL.

Trees - you have a good life. It's admirable. Never a bad thing to say and always upbeat and positive. A lot of people don't like that. It irritates them because they are so miserable and they want to tear others down to their level. I am sure you realise that and don't let it get you down, which is great. Keep on being happy. If not for happiness then why else on Earth would we be here?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.