Hi risk managers (and Dooley), My wife and I have got some of...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi risk managers (and Dooley),

My wife and I have got some of our rolled over Super funds (still waiting on mine - get a move on, REST!), so we've just put in our first bids in our SMSF.

@Cabbie and @Mike B - gotta say the whole setup process with eSuper has been seamless. I'll let you guys know what happens when we come to the end of financial year stuff

BUB - interesting to see another IF (infant formula)-based stock doing so well. It's been a while. So much commentary during 2016 that IF was a dead sector. BAL will probably sink a few ships when it eventually trades again, but I'll be watching and waiting. Why is BUB so hot now? No idea. Still love the story.

Trading/investing our SMSF funds will be an interesting exercise. Not DTs, more ST/MT. Putting an extra zero on our trading parcels is quite something. We've initially taken a punt with some specs trading near/at their lows and with strong support at certain levels. No orders filled yet, just waiting in the queue. Stocks such as WCN and SSN. Could take 6 months for our WCN order to be filled, but we have plenty of time.

All the best for tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.