Daytraders After Market Lounge 6th Oct, page-12

1. 6,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Strong close on BOE bodes well for tomorrow and kept an overnighter / STT. Looks like they got a speeding ticket too, good response but they should have included some of the brokers targets in there too.

likewise SOC, Chart is definitely worth a look

Some of the manipulation on the market seems to be hitting extreme levels again. Indicating a good time to keep cash on the side and practise caution in trading. My stops were hit on every DT I took today but losses were minimal and more than offset by gains in short term trades thankfully.

The PDI, PSM, ARM combination is looking very good for some profitable trades in the coming days / weeks.

PIL is an awesome fundamentals stock but they have failed to keep news flow and reassurance to the market, important considering their main business is in the Philippines with the crazy man in charge. It had a death cross today and is not looking pretty - a good one to pick up cheap in the coming days / week.

BAR - the news following the TH could be really good or really bad.

SYT - never got my 4.1 fill

That has been a hard few days trading - the week started great but deteriorated from there IMO. The HC pumps seem to be doing ok still but I wonder how many are getting trapped in them. Share price rises need a fundamental reason to back them or its just Russian roulette. Bounce trading provides a good alternative to following the pumps.

Night all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.