Hi @bai ren :) Well, NSL is quite a story. Been following it for...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi @bai ren

Well, NSL is quite a story. Been following it for well over a year now.
    My reaction to the FA was unusual. When I first read up on the company and what it's trying to do, it just ticked an awful lot of boxes for me: only foreign IO miner in India; long-term presence; working closely with the local authorities in one of the most progressive parts of India (not just doing the usual thing of grabbing a short-term tax break and then leaving); training their own workforce there; 100% safety record; low cost of production compared to peers; successful recent testing turning low-grade IO into high grade; Chinese providing all machinery for a percentage; broker providing constant news flow etc. Some knowledgeable people on the thread as well (unusual)
    The share price has had an amazing 12 months. I suspect the next 12 will be more volatile. Worth reading the announcements, which will fill in more details.
    To me, this reads of a company which wants to become a producer, which is looking long-term, and which has a plan. India is a chaotic democracy, but I consider the sovereign risk to be much lower than some of the more esoteric places in Africa and Asia.
    Not a DT stock imo, but I love the prospects. Having said that though, it will be volatile. I have a stop in place and will sell out if it goes for a good run and look for a lower priced re-entry. Or, I'll buy more on a pullback, keeping in mind that my time frame is up to 2 years (maybe more in this case).
    Good luck with it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.