Daytraders After Market Lounge 7th June, page-35

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi @67shelby
    Just got home and read the latest announcement re LCT - a nice continuation of the study. I remember the excitement/spike in October.
    I can see 3 spikes in the past 12 months, going up to about 0.08, then retracing back to about 0.04/0.05. I suspect that the pattern will continue this time.
    This part of the announcement interested me:
    "Results from this trial were used to design a larger Phase IIb trial to confirm the most effective dose of NTCELL, define any placebo component of the response and further identify the initial target Parkinson’s disease patient sub group. If the trial is successful the company will apply for provisional consent to treat paying patients in New Zealand and launch NTCELL as the first disease modifying treatment for Parkinson’s disease in 2017."

Trying to read/understand health co. announcements is worse than mining announcements , but I reckon I'll be having a long hard look at LCT again towards the end of this year. If this current Phase IIb trial continues showing the approx. 3 year reversal of Parkinsons deterioration, then the rest of that quote would suggest they might be close to a limited commercial release in 2017. From my rather limited reading, I can't find another possible treatment for Parkinsons which offers the same results.

You need a LT timeframe though. If I buy some towards the end of 2016, I'll be looking at 12-18 months. Health cos, to me, are even riskier than miners, and the length of time between results can be many months. Perhaps only for the true believers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.