Daytraders After Market Lounge 7th June, page-38

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Thanks Trees

Lots of stocks gapping up this morning I honestly got a little side tracked trying to look at them all

TV2 nioce, looks like bottom was set today, so I jumped on it, pretty happy with my entry and still holding, will sit back and wait for some news, sell side is reasonably thin all the way up to 5 cents
    IOT looks like she's in trouble from here failing some decent news, was more than 5 times more sellers than buyers at one stage, still more than 3 times more sllers than buyers now, will be watching this week for a bottom
    RAP almost jumped in but then she took off on me so I wasnt about to chase, glad I didnt because she ended in the red
    PSC finally got that breakout many were waiting for, unfortunately I wasnt holding
    LCT missed this one and again didnt want to chase, but I dont get it; demonstrate continued reversal of Parkinsons and you're only worthy of a 30% rise, design a flying selfie(without even selling one) and your share price can triple in a week, crazy.....surely LCT has some more in it, will be watching closely
    POS crazy action in the morning only to end up 40% or so off its days high after massive arvo dumping, reminded me of a good 'ol fashioned pump and dump over the last couple of days
    SRT churn baby churn, buyers constantly soaking up what become available @ .026 so far, this one I'm holding until after it's relisted and news flows, way too much potential to let go of this one

hope ya's all had a good one.

cya's tomoz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.