daytraders after market lounge 8th dec, page-5

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    what an interesting day, NEU flyes up under my radar I was expecting it any day but didn't get to place more money on it in time from another stock that finished a run for a while.

GCN a cracker for those faithful, congrats, it came 2 or 3 weeks late but hey better late than never, watching in interest at one stage there i was worried it was going to run out of shares...was only like2 minutes away form it...massive volume.

ANP the players here have an empty tank, yesterdays volume caught them naked lol here is hoping they will not make the same mistake twice, they shook the tree pretty hard....the controller is probably being performance managed because of yesterday lol

GGP things started happening 20min before close,indicators started heading up...one to watch tomorrow for a trade if you like oilers, didn't NEU and GGP run last at about the same time?? forget but the timing seems about right.

question to anyone, when in the heat of battle daytrading like GCN does anyone buy at a set price (do they type, watch, predict and thingk that fast) or is it always at market.

cheers and enjoy your drinks I need to go lie down, my 7 year old just finished tearing strips of me because I wouldn't let her open the christmas present her teacher gave her today till Christmas or when mom come home to ask, pretty rough on an old bloke after todays trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.