daytraders after market lounge 8th dec, page-7

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hey you guys. Once again I noticed only a few stocks are mentioned all day. You all seem to concentrate on just a very select few and you must all trade between yourself.
    Congratulations to LADY LUCK FOR DRAWING THE ATTENTION OF TOE. There were a number of others that had a very good day and with good turnover. D/T as you are aware create a false impression to the uneducated thinking a stock is on the move but get caught when you bail out
    The D/T thread is a great sight on HC don`t get me wrong but it can be deceptive for the investor who will buy a stock on a good announcement only to see it fall due to D/T interest or Sell on the news.

I accept the fact that the site is for D/T and for people to trade a stock on a daily basis but am amazed at how few stocks are mentioned during the day.

Yes I know I don`t have to tune in and If I am not happy dont watch it but thought I`d offer the view of an old time trader who use to trade on fundamentals. IMO you have to watch this thread as it may explain a reason why your stock has suddenly had an increase in activity or price increase and take a profit before it loses its appeal and falls.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.