Yes, the lounge is really very quiet these days. I wonder if...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Yes, the lounge is really very quiet these days. I wonder if it's because the market has been so awful??

As I'm sure you can imagine I have not enjoyed these market conditions because they are not grounds for humorous posts or for making money - since I have such limited skills / trading knowledge. Haha - yes I suck big time at this. Thankfully I have other talents else I'd be in a very dark and sinister place indeed.

I am glad to see that over on the Short Term thread Freehold has earned a heart - and I reckon good for him, since he's put a lot of time and effort into the Short Term thread. I had previously stated that he pretty much single handedly was running it and doing the hard yards - so I am glad to see him rewarded for that.

As for me, well I reckon I might start hanging out on that Short Term thread a lot more.

Orion - I saw your post the other day - yeah I've been keeping a low profile. Got other stuff going on and currently the DT thread is kind of lacking something, not sure what it is just yet. No doubt it's only a matter of time before I am able to clearly express what it is, LOL.
    I may not be all that good with candle sticks and charts but words have never failed me.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.