Daytraders After Market Lounge 8th Nov, page-35

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey Everyone,

Well I'm out of GPP/O. Might miss further gains but this has 6 bagged in a month and from history I know when they fall, they can fall quickly, good FA or not.  

@demoniaco I like the bounce trades too but CDV is just too sick for me. Best of luck with it though.

@Dark Doofus SYA gets ignored on every announcement. Cappers don't help. However, I'm still confident because to me it looks like its getting played by the same players that played LOMOB and a few other oppy stocks. Hold down the heads and accumulate the options, happily selling heads to buy more oppies and then bam! - a pump and unload the options.  I may be wrong but I'm in for the risk/reward. If oppies werent selling I might be worried but Mr Capper knows how to hold it and make the oppy holders panic into .003. It's still trading at a discount to the last Cap raise and that came with free options too. Management must be confident the oppies will pull through or they would have issued freshly dated options with the CR not just handed them a few that were already close to expiry.  Still awaiting assays from the main pegmatite and the PFS study and exploration updates from Pilgangoora all due in coming weeks.  

Well I wonder what the day will bring - I'm road tripping today with my laptop so may or may not post. Good Luck everyone. Make it count!   

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.