Hi guys,like many of you,I am holding some SRI and keeping any...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi guys,like many of you,I am holding some SRI and keeping any eye on VRX, LSR and other Doolgunna juniors.Sipa's Enigma anomaly has certainly captured attention.It is however one of 2 companies to use the "Nifty Model" as a guide in recent presentations.From memory the Enigma anomaly is reckoned to be about 6km x500m in size. ENR ,the other company using the "Nifty Model in recent presentations is actually located much closer to Nifty and the combined adjoining BM1/BM7/BM6 anomalies are reckoned to be over 8kms in length as well as having their BM2 and T4 anomalies. ENR today reported a 270m interval of sulphides.They have made no suggestions or guesses as to grade and their reporting is conservative.So now we await assays for both T4 and BM7 .I highly recommend a read of some of ENR's recent presentations,It's thinly traded,tightly held and although not a day trade yet it is worth keeping any eye on. Earlier assays have reported grades and intervals as good as VRX and they have an enormous area of leases.It's MC is halfway between VRX's and SRI's. I bought some more ENR today and it finished on it's high

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.