daytraders after market lounge, page-38

1. 8,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    gonna give a speech seeing as there is a few lurkers here and moffy.....ur very good

Ok, re cgull.....mate take a break,gather your thoughts and come back fighting......you will do it.Happens to all of us,'cept me,of course,as It happened years ago when I had my own business,so I learnt then u gotta keep going till u smash the BRICK WALL down......once you knock it down,sky is the limit.

As for the daytrading thread.Be careful as it can be a bit misleading in so much as these trades require a few days to set-up and watch them play out.Also using a stop loss is very important,but somehow I get the feeling that some traders here take their profits too early and ignore the other rule of trading which is to let your profits run.After all,they are your profits,so don't leave any 'on the table' for someone else.

The other thing I notice with some of these selections is there is simply not enough liquidity in these stocks for an emergency exit should you wish to exit in a hurry.Hardly the rquirement of a Daytrading stock.as a rule of thumb I have read that some professional traders take a position of no more than 10% of the average daily turnover of the day they enter.Of course this is not a hard and fast rule as the volume often picks up as the share rises over a few days.....but u get the point.

Anyway for short term or daytrading,instead of me typing out a how to guide I strongly recommend Daryl Guppy's book called Snapshot Trading.

And for debblair....I strongly recommend Louise Bedford's Trading Secrets (or Chicks doing it for themselves)

Regards 64

What moffy.....me knowledgeable...that's a laff!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.