daytraders after market weekend lounge jan 27, page-18

1. 1,280 Posts.
    twocents, enjoy the holiday!! When you get back you will be rested and ready to make some cash. Defo shouldn't be burnt out just 4 weeks into the new year!!

I have a few howlers in my portfolio that I would like to cut loose, but not quite ready to give up on them yet.

MGK - very bad day trade, in at 2.6 and failed to sell when I had the chance (stupid work conference call!!), so I'm now stuck holding with current price at 1.7. I am hoping there is some good news coming shortly, otherwise I will sell out for a loss one of these days.

GCN - I have some left from the crazy days, average 5.8 cents and current SP 4.0 cents, could take some ACTUAL NEWS from GCN to get the price moving, as opposed to the hazy, diluted washed out crud they have been releasing so far. How about something CONCRETE, Go Connect!! Ha! Thought not! Just have to wait and see. Made plenty of money trading them before so if I lose a few then I'm still out in front. But happy to hold longish term and see what develops.

Others I would like to see do well are ROB and ISN, but could be a while before that happens.

Others are welcome to share their stories of woeful day trades, poor judgement, barking dogs, etc, etc!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.