daytraders after market weekend lounge jan 27, page-3

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Thanks, Trees. Had to pause for a minute when I saw this called the weekend lounge. Didn't feel like a Friday today!

Elroy I made a massive $300 on MAR today. Yep, that's right, folks, a one tick profit. (Yeah, yeah, it's better than a loss or exiting for brokerage, I know - gimme a break, though seriously).

Took some profit on FER today, a phenomenal 500 bucks, but at least I am still in there and hoping for more gains next week.

Finally gave up on VOR and sold for a loss. I had held it for two weeks, bought before I went to Perth and since I didn't follow market last week it went on it's somewhat crappy little run while I was away. This week it has faded further each day so I finally sold for a three tick loss (when last week I could have made a 5 tick profit). Oh well such is life. That loss wiped out most of the other two gains so my total for the day was $100 profit.

Next week I am looking to get back in with a vengeance and make some real money!

I finally succumbed to the little voice that kept saying "COO...COO...COO" (reminds me of a dove or perhaps a cuckoo bird, no offence to Gizard!!). Bought at closing auction, just a small amount to see what happens.

Doubled my holding in Nonsense, oops I means Antisense...hoping it heads north next week.

Waiting for GGP to break free of the shackles....

NEU - has gone very quiet - will watch again next week.

ROB - I fell for the hype, my bad. Looks like nothing will happen for several months IMO. What a shame, I am now stuck unless I cut my losses....if it reaches 2 cents I'll sell out and put the money elsewhere!

That's it. Will the lounge be showing the tennis semi-final tonight? If not I'll get drunk until that starts and move on to a sports bar, thanks very much! Though here on the Gold Coast it should probably be water polo, swimming, or kayaking, there's been so much rain....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.