Thanks Lib for this thread :-)Made money every day this week (no...

1. 43,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks Lib for this thread :-)

Made money every day this week (no losses) and Friday was very cool. I am not being smug, just showing that the media side of things is not always true if you trade in and out of stocks. My LT are all slightly down most one pip except for PEN :-( (well from my last topup point of view)

In and out with ANP and GNI, sold some GCN and tried to top up at 4cents no go.

Like you acreage1 put out heaps of hooks but all pulled except two. I let them sit for a little while, see no action and culled the order. Most where put into the gap between order and buy.

For example looking for at least 20 trades and volume of at least 5-7M:

10cents bid (many bids)

11cent Trees (not other bids in other words first in line at that SP) then this would start to build. I would wait feel no bites so pull out.

12cent Sell (many seller)

Most of my trades this week was into the deapth so no waiting in line for buy/sell.

One thing I have noticed the last few weeks is my upper sells stops being hit with a moderate movement (so SP slowly moving up), while I am not at the computer (get a drink or other things). Mainly with ANP and GCN those line swipes can be good and not so good.

Any way thanks again for the pretty cool exchanges
    Trees

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.