daytraders after market wekend lounge 25/11 , page-25

1. 6,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    FH thanks for feedback . Don't get much but doesn't matter. It amazes me how many others ignore the stocks alerted on the weekly chart as they don't look at the charts and then buy them when they are way out of the bolingers. Not all will be a hit from the scan and may need a days pullback, but you only need one or two to make the weeks wage .Those on the weekly chart scan normaly have the best safe daytrades or t3 trades for me. If the work is not done result won't be achieved that goes form me. I don't depend on others to trade, but listen and learn and pick up good leeds every day just the same that are not on my scan. Never stop learning and having fun at the same time.

Getting to know stocks that re appear and trading them over and over when they fall within your plan, can get you a regular income from them if you focus on them on a regular basis. We all have our favorites

EWC a prime example In future I will only mention a stock a few times as don't like to be pushing a stock when the run has started or is nearly over.

By the way is that your camry dumped out side the lounge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.