Daytraders After Race Lounge 1st Nov, page-19

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    PRT in @ 29c
    The sheer buying volume was superb today. I wonder how tomorrow will go.. A bit of reloading was an issue, along with the silly $156k capper @ 29.5c killed action almost immediately in the morning when it appeared.

SAS in @ 9.6c
    SAS out @ 10.5c
    When the first 9.6c broke, I jumped in. I should have learned from experience that once a wall is broken on SAS it immediately pulls back a few pips then goes for another run upwards. It seems to be a theme/trend for SAS, I don't notice many other stocks flow like this.. Either way, made money. Lesson learned. Will put a little more thought next purchase

CTP (in @ 15.5c from Friday) Called that if there was a retrace, it would be at 15c. Tomorrow will see if it continues upwards, or if a 50% fib retrace is in order.

BUL There was no doubt in my mind this was going to run harder. Sadly I sold BUL yesterday for only a few pips because I was over-drawing and T+2 needed to be paid. In hindsight I really should have covered the T+2 by selling one of my 'dud' holdings. Another lesson learned I guess..

As for the horsies.. I usually come very very close to getting a (non-boxed) trifecta each year.
    I was way off the mark this year!
    I at least get a $5 refund because my straight up bet came 2nd. Silver lining !
    Last edited by demoniaco: 01/11/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.