daytraders aftermarket lounge – 1 december, page-148

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Was a bit of a non event today re: trading although my portfolio was pretty much all green.

VRX - nice to see the 67c open and quick buying pressure at 68.5, but more importantly today was different because someone with deep pockets was accumulating all day at 66c. Maybe my callout to Martin Place was heard. I think at this point, the downside risk is not significant (maybe low 60s) whereas the upside is significant either with or without an ann in the next week or two. The announcement I am expecting first will be the depth drilling to extend the mineralisation reported 2 weeks ago OR the assays from the ongoing phase 3 drilling. The only risky ann will be the assay results from the 3 x 100m+ holes. As someone said, if it turns out to be 5% then we are off to the Ferrari dealership. If it is .5% then that will be disappointing for the market.

CZN - bought in today for an average of 16c. seems to have found support at 15.5c. Continue to hold.

GCN - I can see this closing tomorrow sub 4c which means I continue to ignore this one, while reading the increasing number of posts about how I much lost on GCN expecting it to bounce. I actually liked Endless' post today which explains what GCN does. Internet TV for China... Oh Dear. Save your $$$. I have seen a few of tech related Asian market deals, none have gone anywhere. Do some research on a gem called Zingmobile.

AYR - Keep an eye on this gold speccy, large volumes started to go through today and was up 20% or so.

ROB - seems like it was an ambush. Glad I avoided.

ADO - Missed the drop sub 7c and the bounce. Still one to watch. Any sort of ann and this one tends to fly back to 10-11c. I think everyone has fond memories of making quick money off this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.