daytraders mirc asic should have a look, page-3

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: gominer/daytraders mirc asic should have a loo "I find it a strange bag of people, run by operators who only ramp their own stocks.
    I think Asic should be made aware of this channel.
    Those who dont go along with the ramping get banned by those operators."

Morning Gominer,
    Your comments re the Daytraders Site are valid, to a certain extent, not sure about the last sentence though, how does the "banning" work?
    There are some odd people out there, but it's no different to Share Trader, Hot Copper etc., etc..
    Serious daytraders, as the name implies, close positions each day and certainly don't hold them over a weekend.
    Daytrading philosophy, as I see it anyway, is to make a quick quid, by whatever means, in the six hour window of opportunity. Too much can happen, that you have no control over, after Oz closes for the day to merit holding a play any longer.
    Working as a group, you are set first thing in your target stock, have your "get out" price pre-determined and then, as you mentioned, ramp the hell out of the stock everywhere you can and, if you've got an effective network, before days end you will be selling to those who believe everything they read in "financial" chat rooms and don't do their own research.
    Not for the faint hearted.
    Not all daytrading is like this, but you stressed the ramping aspect of Day Trading.
    Cheers and good luck if you are having a go.
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.