daytraders nov 17 pre market , page-16

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Good job on the 'open' Pete; icky DOW tho. I agree, tin hats on but will be looking at any bargains that present on days like today.

AVB - I'm holding a trade in AVB atm based on yesterdays movements in the stock & some nice churn (~40m traded yesterday with no shortage of buyers, as I watched it's movement most of yesterday). This morning's a different story tho because of a red DOW so it will most probably dip on the open/this morning even tho it managed to close on it's high yesterday; but it's definitely one to watch for any sign of news imo following those bullish trades yesterday. Anyways, here's a quick chart for any that are interested in looking to trade this one atm:-

Don't forget also that Avanco have recently announced to the market that they are "currently in advanced stages of negotiations on several additional high quality copper projects, also located in the Carajas Province" in Brazil., so it's quite possible that news could be near imo. As most would know, they are also now in a "strong financial position to aggressively accelerate an expanded 50,000m exploration and development programme" over their copper & nickel projects in the Carajas. Please dyor on this one as I'm just calling it as I see it atm.

To view their latest Announcement: Please Click Here!

I won't be looking at too many trades today (as I mentioned yesterday) as I'm a little busy on the home front this week, however am a little cashed up atm so will be looking intermittently at any oversold opportunities that present for quick bounce trades throughout the day.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.