daytraders valentines day aftermarket lounge , page-6

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Thanks, Moffy! Nice of you to say that, though whether it's courage and honesty or just self flagellation I am not entirely sure!! Posting on HC about all my failed trading attempts...is it therapy or seeking solace or just making others feel better, perhaps the latter:

"Oh well, I didn't have a great day trading but at least I'm not a nincompoop like Bazinga! LOL - now there's a guy who has no clue what he's doing!!"

If it is the case then happy to help if it makes others feel better about their own mistakes and limitations!

Today for me was - in the style of Trees...

NUPtials - bought at 3.8 for an overnight hold. Might have jumped on too late, but pretty sure news is due any day now. Having said that it's not showing up on Lib's scans, so I am poised to watch closely in the morning and exit on open if need be.

I bought MAD soon after open but wasn't able to get out for a profit because it was all a bit too quick for me!! Haha, so I sat and watch it reach it's high and I thought "maybe it has more in it" then it fell back pretty fast and I sold for a miserable half cent profit...BUT better than a loss! Especially with my form of late.

I am going to focus on smaller parcels and quicker entry and exits....I keep wanting the big trade for a profit of a grand or more, but the risk is kind of exponential (IMHO). A few smaller, safer trades probably way better for me, baby steps until I can get in earlier as I still feel I am getting on board way too late (example NUP today, ideally should have jumped on at 3.6).

Have a good Valentine's Day!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.