Hi MSI.. , you have made a great point and a concise summary of...

1. 2,443 Posts.
    Hi MSI.. ,
    you have made a great point and a concise summary of the company progress.
    The founders didn't have much experiance at the time, their great product needed time and strategy for succesful marketable delivery. We all know that there is no get rich quick scheme, just sell to intel your IP and retire? that was one good waste of time, getting Lisa and Qualcome etc just for a connection? I was not even bothered reading it any further.
    I now agree this is the right direction, and all the other vendor will come to Adelaide to make a deal. This time will be the other way around. There is so much opportunity and devlopment with in Australia, there will be a multi million dollar government contract, defence and private companies that need a company that can assist them with IT&T.
    Most of Australian IT company doesn't do electronics, a solution/demand for electronics and IT together is huge, which we normaly refer to it as IT&T. You never know they might be able to get a contract for the south australian submarine manfucaturing things as well. anyhow, I now very optimistic about XPE delivering profit and revenue. And remember, Azure and prediction software need human resource, it can't get any better than this to progress by buying a profitable company with bunch of devlopers already in place. from chart, I have 50/55 target for next week, wish me luck.
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.