Agreed, the thing is those who believe in evolution OVER...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Agreed, the thing is those who believe in evolution OVER 'creationism'(as opposed to believing in both, or 'creationism' alone) think that life spontaneously came about from unintelligent inanimate 'dead' matter through a series of ridiculous probability which seems to me far more of a stretch than having faith in 'intelligent design', and far more worthy of a fairy tale book than monotheism(bible/quran/torah,etc which is the human consensus when it comes to creationism)

To me, if I see footprints in the sand and no sign of a man/woman, my first assumption is that someone once stood there, and not that these footprints magically appeared out of nowhere for no reason, the same thing applies to when I look at the universe around us. Some non-religious folk will then by default say "well, where did God come from smarty pants?", and I think that is where arrogance surpasses intelligence, in that man assumes he has the intelligence to explain what God is, yet the same non-religious folk would prefer to grasp at straws telling himself that inanimate matter spontaneously came to life for no reason instead of believing that God is well beyond what their own intellect will ever be able to fathom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.