Thanks Trees, Pretty entertaining Friday, lot's to look at KDR...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Thanks Trees,

Pretty entertaining Friday, lot's to look at

KDR go you good thing, jumped in @ .24 this arvo before all the crazy action, you could see buyers were siting on their hands waiting for the base to form most the day after the morning spike, and boy did they pounce when the action started
    NSL beat the bot at its own game jumping in the auction with a .02 buy order(with the intention of only paying .019)and stealing the shares up for grabs @ .019, forcing him to remove his order to ensure he didnt have to pay .02,,,,mahahahah evil laugh, still my favorite ST/MT'er right now
    BUD got my top-up filled @ .11, SP finished @ .115, no complaints there
    JCS ended up jumping out for a pip profit in hope of getting back in lower but got side-tracked with KDR
    WHC well lovely, held for 2 days and she came good today with the quarterly
    GMR congrats to those holding from yesterday(they probably should thank Strauss for that one), nice one, unfortunatley I wasnt one of them
    1PG ended up selling for a loss this morning after holding overnight because this morning it looked a bit scary, it ended coming back up with nice support, so will have eyes on it Monday morn see if can get in before a short squeeze
    BKL up $20 from $135 to $155(roughly) in 3 days, love playing with this stock

Have a good weekend, and thanks to those who called out KDR today
    Last edited by ohreally: 15/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.