Daytraders Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 21-24th Oct, page-13

1. 3,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Gday all!

Working and trading is too damn difficult! Feel like a thief half the time always switching between windows so people dont overly notice what I am doing (I hate open plan offices...). Another thing is HotCopper is banned which sux, though thats not essential to trading but it means I have to jump on the phone to check the threads for any movers/tips. Importantly I have got no IRESS!!! Half the time I am not at my desk so I get a bit jittery especially on pip trades . Dont get me started about pointless meetings ! Please note before anyone rages, I actually get my actual job tasks completed as well! (Thought I would never say this but cant wait till my contract ends at the end of this year, so I can get back to trading of course!!!)

Today was okay though. Read the GPP news in the morning thought thats gotta be good, didnt have the time to look at the charts and see there was a shiite tonne of volume traded on the breakout of 1.0 cents. Bought a truck load on open saw it drop a pip to 1.6c read the news again and thought markets definatley got this one wrong....bought another truckload at 1.6....dropped another pip, so read the announcement again and looked at the chart (ahhhh thats why there is all this volume plenty of punters happy to take profits!!). Bought yet another truck load at 1.5.

For the first time in my life I had a few million shares in one company felt like a "big boy" as many here refer to them. Long story short I probably shouldn't have been trading without my trading implements, should have taken heed of charts, shouldnt have gone ballz in and probably should have been concentrating on my day job!!
    However, it all payed off quite well I stuck to my guns after reading that damn ann 20 times! and in the end managed to make some good dosh despite my initial mistake.

Sometime the market lets us get away too easy I think....all in all another stellar week for me after last weeks awesome LBT run! When will this gravy train end is this a sign of an impending crash lol ?

Hope u lot are showered with blessings!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.