Hi folks (and Dooley), Not being a DTer anymore, I haven't...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi folks (and Dooley),

Not being a DTer anymore, I haven't bothered with IRESS since April. Occasionally I thought to myself, "since I'm a COMMSEC One customer, maybe I get IRESS for free, or maybe not." Today I remembered to phone COMMSEC and found out that I do get IRESS for free. So for the first time in months, I fired it up and spend 3 hours this afternoon watching all the coloured numbers flashing up on the screen.
    ZMI/ZMIO (holding both) - saw the herd gathering at the gate in the preopen and was fun to watch the action in the arvo. I have decided to hold both and see how this plays out, with results due - hopefully - soonish. Both now in profit for me with conditional sell orders on both. Regardless of what happens, this is a failed trade from me - I should have sold the heads at the spike in late July/August and then looked for a re-entry, rather than holding for results.
    The last tip sheet trade I was involved with was GMR, which did very nicely. This time around, with ZMI, is a bit different, with results still pending. A lot of volume today with strong supply at various times during the day. Not sure how long the tip sheet hype effect will last, but I feel more comfortable now with a sell order in place. I'd like to hold until the results, but I'll bail if the heads go to $0.015 again.

PAK - I look forward to getting the paperwork about the raise.
    VMC - might be some low-key buying going on in this largely illiquid stock. @Oscar09 - we might have our day yet

Have a super duper weekend, people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.