Daytraders Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 4th -7th March, page-43

1. 2,443 Posts.
    haha, I can't fire but I can hire from time to time, just contractors. I'm just a hands on technical person looking after IT&T and big data produced by scientific equipment for some kind of research area, I want it to be CTO but....
    Living out in a bush is a fading dream, but you know, we all are adaptive; there is a lot of things I enjoy in the city, my work, people, going out (when ever I get extra cash), food, drink..fascinated about different culture and different people, love meeting people from all over the world. I just meet someone from sweden yesterday and he was telling me about lots of cattle farm investment by Sweden people in Australia. I was surprise to hear Swedish people owning huge cattle farms here, I thought that was only by local farmers and a dying business. Concrete jungle can be exciting too.
    I agree the market is so hot, I don't think you need to look further, you just have to go through all last year stocks with volume (redcandle). RAP and PLP was the easy pick for me, two consecutive wins.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.