Daytraders Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 4th -7th March, page-44

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Cool I love the bush - but sometimes I consider the thought of a year or two in the city maybe doing some programming work - well I did consider the programming until I found trading - so much more fun. My brother lives in New York so I sometimes daydream about spending a year there - he is a a programmer for a big bank's dark pool - python/ruby stuff - I envy his job - he envies that I can daytrade - says he's too emotional. I think this will be a year of big changes for me. Which direction - I have no idea - whichever way the wind blows. I'm not taking any wages from trading this year - compound compound compound and living frugally. It's easy when it's a choice. Not as easy when you're just plain broke. Trading has been life-changing for me. And this year I'm planning to take it to a whole new level.

I wasn't aware the Swiss were farming here but the cattle industry is picking up. Locals have been bled out so I suppose its only natural overseas investors will take their place. Cattle prices are booming though. New highs. Good time to sell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.