Daytraders Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 9-12th Sept, page-23

1. 2,370 Posts.
    It's got a bit to go yet elee..

Very undervalued but not letting the cat out of the bag yet... Can expect minimum of 5 cents maybe even upto 10 cents in the next couple of weeks.. All free float nearly demolished by accumulators... Facts .. They purchased a mine for about 43 million that is productive that was previously purchased by foxleigh for over 600 million, and as a bargain at a fire sale.. Foxleigh has debts to pay and are selling to meet debt.. They picked Up a bargain...

Only valued now at under 100 million... Could still at least bag from here if not 4 bag or more..

Would loved to have got in under 1 cents but could I have held so long.. No probs not... Past 10 bags now and no free float left just the odd trader catching a wave... The rest are getting taken off market by accumulators who know the real value.. If you can get some hold them for a short term run.. Probably bag in a week or two..

Take care and good luck... Still high risk due to manipulation and please do your own research..

Jeans sammy understood this one from the start and still he didn't realise the true potential.. More to come I think...

Dyor..dyor..dyor..
    Last edited by JPMax: 09/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.