Sometimes I wonder about the world - why these epic famous peeps...

1. 12,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Sometimes I wonder about the world - why these epic famous peeps are taken away so young- if they lived longer their wisdom and experience would be shared rather than the endless speculation that follows an early death *+
    IDK maybe it is in the debrief and the loss that we learn - we are still wondering about Marilyn aren't we ?
    Don't think I would want to be famous-
    However it does always bring me to ponder - some do great things with their fame Steve jobs ? got to the pii=pinnacle of wealth and then decided best thing was to give back----
    Opra is still alive and I expect great things from her till the day she takes her last breath---
    Some presidents just got a blowjob - and then we really learned who was in charge--- um - but she lost ----
    What is important in this world >?
    To be great (important ) or make a difference- we are on the verge of finding out who is really in power- and those that struggle for power nowadays without being great are easily exposed ---- And some that have realized the internet is all powerful are in charge - interesting times we live in......
    I will be watching with interest- as I do not believe that they can create a stock market crash again- for the simple reason we are all live- this was clearly demonstrated during the Trump election -
    Anyone that has a differing view is invited to discuss my opinion and argue the point - and of course offer an alternative as to what can happen - as i believe that the live factor is now screwing with the ability to cause fear-
    Interested in any input - anyone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.