ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

daytraders, page-9

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    u sleep well at night do u

I myself use any means to make as much as I can in the least possible time frame- its called trading.

Investing as apposed to daytrading- To me investing is the most restrictive way to play the markets and your doing yourself a disservice, just my opinion.

Especially given a share like ELK is a high risk minnow with really nothing to show yet. But you invest based on HOPE, I trade based on hourly,daily momentum patterns and upcoming news, and about 25 other indicators.

At the end of the day, this is not BHP, it is a small company, but good luck.

I see its dropped from 75c yesterday to 60c today, hope your investing is going well.

Markets change hourly,daily,weekly and monthly.

Why would you not play the game the same way?

U say u sleep well at night. Im very happy for u, Im too busy adding zeros to my bank account to have time to sleep.

Im sure u get all warm and fuzzies at night because you "invest" whereas I trade, yes that makes me wrong and not playing like a boy should play the market, do u really think that? Im not playing fairly so go away, lol that is funny.

Im here to make money, thats it, not here to make u feel better about your shares.

I couldn't give a rats what others think including yourself, we both have our ways of making money, mine is much better to me, probably riskier but then i guess i live life while your sleeping well at night.

I wish u well with your "investing", dont knock the other side, were all here for the same reason.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.