Morning all. Picked the DOW in the tipping comp and god knows I...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all. Picked the DOW in the tipping comp and god knows I have a ton of stock to cover the conviction.

LCY > yesterday I bought stock on the news and in my customary style sold for a profit too early. Always a problem when you buy early, you just never know where's it's going to go. Hopefully I made this up by buying the options LCYOB at 6.5 (10 cent strike). If nothing else, the speculation should be fantastic until news is released. Chart says it needs to break that 17 level.

EGO > Seems volume is no problem here and has me wondering if it could do an AEX and run up with strength after open. I tried a position at 1.3 and sold for same... shows my history with EGO!

AQR > I also bought these yesterday as 60 was breached and this fell back in the final minutes of trade to finish at 56. Another shot at 60 today should do it and chart again supports th emove from recent highs of 74.

ICN > not a crowd favourite at the moment, but one has to wonder if the price is coming off the bottom as it held ground above 33.5.

Finally in the mid caps watching WDR, TRF and DRM, all of which held their bases (55, 80 and 66.5 respectively). Another nteresting day ahead. Be careful out there.

iPod
    PASTRY CHEF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.