daytrades april 15 pre-market, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Today's Trading Stocks

Market Direction: The XJO should finally clear 5,000 points this morning following a good lead from Wall St. Positive retail sales data spurred the market to new rally highs.

ARM: A slight retrace yesterday on relatively low volume. I am still waiting for confirmation from the company that drilling has commenced. Hopefully once that is communicated to the market the stock will move to test all time highs again. News Due: Commencement of drilling operations at the Capricorn South East Manganese Project. Disclosure: Holding ARM

OVR: Yesterday was another good day for OVR with volume continuing to be at strong levels. There is a gap down to 11 cents which I believe will fill some time today. This rally has a very different feel to previous ones because of the consistently high volumes being traded. It shouldn't be too long before 12.5 gets cleared and an even stronger move gets underway. News Due: Details of the exploration program for 2010 at the Yukon Base Metals Project in the Yukon, Canada. Disclosure: Holding OVR

DDT: The gap at 4 cents is now closed. DDT has been very disappointing performance in recent days, failing to capitalize on what was a good announcement. I can't see the share price falling too much further given the market now knows even more positive announcements could come at any time. News Due: New commercial agreements using VerifiTT for use in textiles by three global brand leaders. Further developments involving the companies other products. Disclosure: Holding DDT

LCY/LCYO/LCYOB The stock was strong yesterday morning before some selling pressure came in during the last couple of hours. The chart still looks excellent with the slow stochastic rising the MACD crossing yesterday and the RSI rising strongly. There may be a slight pull back following the recent rise however I expect speculative money to return in the lead up to a potential JV or share deal. News Due: Details of potential JV's or investment in share by interested Chinese parties. Disclosure: Holding LCYOB

Good luck today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.