Well good morning everyone... Thought we'd have a green night...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Well good morning everyone... Thought we'd have a green night but not using Goggle today as it's down....

Held overnight trading positions in LGO at a cent and OBJO at 2.4.

LCY > depth has diminished at 21 this morning and only 5 sellers at 20/20.5. Oppies continue to lag but should come good today as the price stabilises. I can't see there be much interest to sell sub 19 ATM.

SMA > just not stopping, especially with all the similar 2M orders sitting around the buy depth. Will be played like a yoyo IMO.

OBJ > Hopefully interest continues in the 3.7/8 region here and volume doesn't seem to be a problem. I am only trading the oppies ATM.

FYI > back on the boards today after a 4 month re-construction as a new Uranium miner. Last traded at 0.006 and has done a 30:1 consolidation with a completed float at 20 cents each. SHOULD come on around 25-30 but in the markets there are no "shoulds" as we all well know.

JPR > went into trading halt (boy can I find them) on news last night of an operational update. Very little has leaked which is strange, but the buying in the oppies at 1.2 was a bit of a giveaway and I suspect that this will see some heavy volume today.

On the "better quality" stocks, we have some interesting plays with WDR, EXE, SDL, CDT. So onwards and upwards and be careful out there.

iPod
    BAVARIAN BARN BUILDER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.