daytrades april 21 pre-market, page-13

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All,

Well it was a good day yesterday for us day traders, plenty of volatility for several stocks which allowed for some nice profits...

Today I will be watching WHC, EXE, OBL, CAP, SDL, EXE, BFE, HUN, AMU and AAX to name a few.

Pick for today is OBL.. I still remain confident that the 8.5-8.6c target will be reached over the coming weeks...a spike before then could see that price earlier.. Closed @ 6.1c yesterday after hitting a high of 6.3c. With a total number of shares and options of 220,419,853 on offer, the market cap is a measly $13.4M fully diluted.

EXE has gone through a fairly standard profit taking pattern... held its ground well during the market weakness and closed @ 29.5c. I still believe this one has the potential to be a big market playing like LNC, but it might take time. Resistance now @ 32.5c, watch for a break of this level... 40-45c is fair value IMHO for this stock at current level of progress.

HEM saw a large spree of buying yesterday on the back of an announcement confirming drilling and access approvals have been granted for their Yandicoogina South project. After hitting 91c on very nice volume it was unfortunately sold off to close @ 82c. Buyers have again shown interest this morning, so dont be suprised to see this retest the 91c level today.. This will be over $1.00 in the very near term if they can prove up the resources they anticipate.

Photobucket

Anyway, when I get a chance I will post a few more charts.

Good luck today all...

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.