daytrades april 27 pre-market, page-5

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning all,

Well it was good to have another long weekend away from the computer, so good weather in my area but you can tell winters on the way.

Its strange how you have the one extra day away from the markets and it seems that you need to be retrained to trade.. damn, I cant remember half of what happened on Friday! haha.

There was so very nice runners on Friday, and one that came to mind in late afternoon trade was Burleson Energy (BUR) after the announcement was released. This is the interesting part::

Burleson Energy Limited (BUR) has been advised by the AKG Operating Company that the Heintschel #1 in Colorado County, Texas has reached its planned total depth and is being prepared for logging. Logging is expected to occur within the next 24 hours. The target objective in the Wilcox has been encountered over significantly larger intervals than originally anticipated and has given multiple extensive hydrocarbon shows which occurred during fast drilling breaks, and resulted in gas-cut mud weights, gas to the surface, condensate in the mud, and included pressures higher than anticipated.

Looking at the chart below, we saw huge volume creep in over the past few weeks, with Friday over 7.5 million. It sure is a nice breakout, and I wouldnt be suprised to see this over 10.5c soon after open.. Target short term here is 12c before a rest is due. Lets see how we go.

Photobucket

With the property sector running fairly hot at the moment, its also worth keeping an eye on Stockland Group (SGP).

Looks to be breaking out, and could offer a decent scalp of 10-15c if people are interested.

Photobucket

I also mentioned Papillion Resources (PIR). Nice breakout on Friday, with some seriously strong buying. Looks like a big boy is taking a stake and should put on a few more cents today. It could very well be Nestor Investment Mgmt increasing their stake. Chart below.

Photobucket

Here are a few more

Telstra (TLS)
    Photobucket

and

Ausenco (AAX)
    Photobucket

Good luck today all.

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.