Been on the tools recently... No time to trade on the button but...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Been on the tools recently... No time to trade on the button but have been going through the end of days results and announcements.

CFR if its off your watchlist you might consider putting it back on... There is some interesting stuff going there and it could become an active trader with a little anticipation on results when they get drilling... She is a traditional penny dread so usual warnings good luck and DYOR.

MDV held up pretty well today.. Its my favorite little long term penny.. Could be in for a few crackers in 30 -60 days.. Watchlist that one too... Could be some good day trades in there for yers... At the Mo there is a 1.3c medium volume barrier but as we have all seen those get gobbled up in seconds on the right announcement so watch out for it... You might want to check out its last few anns to see where it could be heading... IMO its worth a free carry trade if you can and probably good for a long/mid term hold.

OBJ has seen better days... Poor old OBJ....
    SSN great guns... Well done Wilson I hope you are enjoying the journey north on that one..

Oh well I'll be back on the tools in the morning so hope youz all have a good trading day...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.