Geez, the ramps these days are getting better and better. The...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Geez, the ramps these days are getting better and better.

The below from the morning thread (one of the last non-moderated posts):

"EER will probably get another run next week.

Checking out Noble Group's website;
    www.thisisnoble.com

and they state their 1st Q 2010 results will be reported on May 6th. This will give more exposure to EER, beyond ASX-only watchers.
    "

Your kidding. A Hong Kong listed global commodity trader issuing results out of HK on a tiny little spec holding it has is going to..."give more exposure to EER, beyond ASX-only watchers"...

IMO, and my thoughts only, posts (or dribble for use of a better word) like the above should be taken off.

Anyhow:

Not much happening today.

Went to bed late last night with SPI at 4837. Had my finger on the sell button but thought not (i dont like to leave index positions open when im not watching the markets). Dont i wish i left it open now.

BHP and big cap mining giving very cautious signals last few days. Seems to be a fair bit of institutional selling. More selling from open today.

PS: i hope the mod's are ok with my wording above. [I think a very good job under tough circumstances is done btw]. I just think there comes a time where...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...and i am sorry...but having worked in hk...i can assure you...noble results mean absolutely nothing to eer and are not going to "cause a run next week". FAIR GO GENTS...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.