daytrades april 30 pre-market, page-73

1. 150 Posts.
    Sorry Ange, I didn't think the daytraders thread was broken...until today.We have quality posters here, we have a great opener with highlandlad and noo etc giving us a run down on the US markets and what to expect, pjsimon who graciously gives his time to deliver whatever news he finds, then those and many other posters who post quick moving stocks throughout the day. It was such a shame today to see pjsimon and others leave, I'd hate to think it was a permanent departure. I don't post often, but I read the daytraders thread on and off all day. I have learned to cut the wheat from the chaff. Of course I realise that every stock that's moving isn't mentioned here, but isn't that why you started the "short term traders" thread?, which I supported and agreed was a great idea, as did many well respected posters, and it was going very well, for a few days in the beginning, but, then someone tried to oversee how people should post... and it seemed to fall apart. Respected posters lost interest after the 'guidelines' were changed and changed again, as to how 'they' should post. We have a mixture of talents here, it's up to the individual to decipher the wheat from the chaff, yes, I agree, there are the rampers, you get that on every thread.Please don't try to 'fix' this thread, it's great the way it is, take from it what you want, if you don't want it,go elsewhere, start another thread, maybe ease up a little. P.S.Thanks to all regular posters on this thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.