daytrades april 7 afternoon, page-223

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Didnt sell JPR on high and copped a small retrace. Will hold for the next pump errr I mean rise. Sold JML yesterday bought back and hold. Earned a nice wage with single day trade on CWK. About even on CFE and will hold. My caution with DRM appears justified although it has promise. Bought RSG yesterday but small upticks not enough to shake me out.

I rely on technical analysis(hardly sleep)and company research but beyond that like to check the selections that come from PJ, Aksier, Kevi, Haspete, Ipod, Asxstocktrader and a number of others. Also watch out for that Robbbbbbb when he makes incursions into this thread. They give their views and its up to me as to what checks I may do. I do always do some standard checks such as looking at the charts and capital structure and recent announcements. Sometimes the time to do the checks have resulted in missing out on sp upside. But my approach is usually cautious thats just me. Its probably saved me from downsides sometimes so it cancels out. Sorry about my long winded post. I meant to just provide a summary of my trading but something compelled me to say a bit more.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.