daytrades april 7 afternoon, page-254

1. 15,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ipod congrats...now the quality of posts can only go two ways with u n Raks on the thread...up and high quality.

Eagle888 m8 i thumb u up ,n by the way you mentioned "selections that come from PJ, Aksier, Kevi, Haspete, Ipod, Asxstocktrader and a number of others" i went to your other post and thumb u up again.

I never expect to last this long trading part time...i had some cash set aside put it in term deposit for six months and whilst waiting for the very low return i paper trade part time with the likes u mentioned plus my go to poster for research, slick,well disciplined, punctual, machines Tweets,Jamesliu,Robbbbbb,Exit,Endless,HLL,Wilson!Raks,Noo,Cha,W2,Armani Aksier,nikk0..etc

My conclusion is this and it is my opinion only....

Trading is a mentally challenging art to put food on the table. The hearties n non hearties i choose to follow have one common factor i look for in their post....their humanside.

I luv the people on this thread, i try to contribute, i m aware my contribution is not as good as others...but if once whilst trading i make them laugh i know they too see my humanside.

K R
    I am not a robot...i am human...taken from the movie The Elephant Man.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.