Morning all, this is the start of the daytrading thread for...

1. 32,542 Posts.
    Morning all, this is the start of the daytrading thread for Thursday morning.

Barnsty is off working today. While I have the floor I'd just like to say ...

As a long time follower and beneficiary of the posters on this thread it's time once again to say a big thank you. If you were paying for all this info I hate to think how much you'd pay.

The thread has survived the loss of the two greatest posters, Ipod and PJ Simon, but we have at least a dozen new posters who carry the torch with some amazing stuff. I don't want to single people out but for sheer hard work, Aksier, Barnsty and Kate are legends. Highland Lad, Kevi and Haspete have been here and serving up the good stuff for longer than I've been posting here and that's the kind of stability that holds the whole thing together.

I'm gonna stop naming right here cause there are too many other invaluable posters and it would be a crime to leave anyone out. Just one more tho, Mr KR, you are life n soul of the thread.:>

Main thing is that we don't take it all for granted. This is a free site and it's totally informal. It's up to all of us to make it work. Leave your egos at the door and join the team. Everyone is appreciated for their efforts.

Gold price, wow. :>

Happy Trades
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.