daytrades april 8 pre-market, page-5

1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Good report HLL.

OK,time for me to make a speech today.

First up,front and centre,a big special thanks to all our chartists.Barnsty,Kevi,Askier and many others.Without your EMA's,trendlines,vol spikes,etc,we would all be flying blinded.A big thanks.

To our fundalmentalists,also a big thanks.Askier,young-trader and others,without you we would not know where to start.A big thanks.

For me,I like to follow the big picture,the driver of fundalmentals and of technical analysis.Having a previous life of running my own business,I find it hard to accept in this modern day and age,we still follow quarterlies and annual reports.I am used to clicking in to my computer and getting weekly updates.With modern computers,as shareholders,I don't see why we can't do it now!LOL.I am sure their are many great businesses with exceptional fundalmentals,but whose market is slipping away from them.Companies like Akai,Kodak,Polaroid,Atari probably all had great fundalmentals once,only to see their markets slip away into the never-never.Same was probably true for the makers of the Hula-Hoop!

No Sir,for me the big picture,then fundalmentals,followed by charting is the way to go.

And so, to my contribution to these great threads.As an exclusive to Hotcopper day traders and in return for all the great posts,I urge you to take ten minutes out of your day and listen to this great talk.Not just listen,but really take it in,you will see where the big drivers of our businesses are coming from,and hence keep an eye on those businesses likely to prosper.Askier,barnsty,kevi,HLL,kates,KR and others here now is my contribution.

learn all about washing machines here

If you are all still interested,then here is a great web-site to follow:- http://www.gapminder.org/

Have a nice day!
    Regards 64.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.