thanks for replying NJ.the last thing i want to do is offend....

1. 2,560 Posts.
    thanks for replying NJ.

the last thing i want to do is offend. You did make me think about it because we have been discouraged from mentioning or discussing dollar values in here in the past. So i wasnt really sure?

The scanner ive recently enhanced focuses more on Volume price breakouts rather than price volume. Its a bit different. It places more importance on volume rather than the price movement. Im not fixed at a certain price gain. So its aimed to get you in earlier and its something ive tried to engineer from lessons on this thread. Could almost be called a pre breakout scanner?

You may notice as well that ive avoid ones that have higher trade counts. Some may even dismiss those as illiquid. For me thats a good thing because im not after the ones with 1000 trades at $2K - 5k each. Could almost assume that they are all retail investors like us. But thats the whole point of this scan for me. Im targeting the insto money. The single large parcel that may trigger a breakout. However it doesnt always work out that way, but if you keep track of them you maybe surprised. I found the course of sales is useful because you have their time, price of entry and the volume. So thats all you need and thats why i just post that. The time is somewhat important as most cashed up traders come out to play at the end of the day. I often look at the chart to gauge the possible breakouts and sometimes even the stochastic indicators are favourable. Usually ends with a profitable outcome.

Most are a buy and hold for a few days/weeks so intraday scalps or T+3 trades would not be recommended. This type of scan will eventually be my main focus so i ll end up being a mid to longer term investor. Long term for me is around a month :).

Im glad you have found this useful. I have, so and thats why share it around. After all i did conceive the idea from here. :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.