just popping in due to my comment in pre morning about Friday...

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    just popping in due to my comment in pre morning about Friday ear marked as a walloping astro day

doing some more hippy research which seems to fit with ASX Stocktraders thoughts on next few days up and making me feel a LOT better than this morning ??Fri is supposed to be a turn day on Gann I believe tho so am a bit lost but its looking better than i had thought thankfully

being astro can play out a bit on side maybe possible damage has been done my hippie stuff mentioned war natural disaster and financial mess - safe to say all played out last week (Japan Earthquake, Korea and Ireland default) so maybe wort of damage is done being I had it earmarked 6 months ago

some astro stuff of Mars moving house suggests money should be coming out of Asia and into the US I have even read a possible target of 13000 on the Dow by years end how possible this is who knows I dont believe it bt justadding asa bit of fun? some of my "other" hippie stuff leans some speculation only to the following

Gold - thurs, fri UP possible targets $1354-$1381

Silver - sharp rise Thurs / Fri possible target $29.50

Markets -all markets should be up Thurs and Fri (Au, US, Asia)

US dollar - weak Thurs and Fri
    Au dollar against UD - weak Wed and Fri , Mon Tues and Fri best ...will recover eventually though so only temp weakness
    Euro Mon Tues Wed worst (??)

Uranium positive trend should follow in general for restof year

all IMO note IMO and a bit of fun dunno how it will play out

but thought worth noting my change of sentiment ????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.