LKO I have locked in a small position for some upward action...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    LKO I have locked in a small position for some upward action down the track... Fundamentals look OK and its in the right price range.
    Good GAS resources with oil shows and some successful fraccing of late but seemingly cash poor. Might see a cap raising. further log analysis has been going on from what I have read. The Wombat4's 27 zones over a 1100 m interval are very pleasing to the eye and 8.8mcfpd was mentioned.
    Won't be T+3ing this obviously... Will be hanging my mad cow trading bell up for the time being and sitting on some mid to long term decisions although might run a VIL, OBJ or ADO purchase depending on future announcement integrity.. I would expect any good announcement on those three will see more than one day of opportunity to get in for a trade after any positively geared SP announcement. Of course any announcement less than good could hurt their respective SP's
    Can't afford the ST trading just on sentiment atm VIL has obvious long term potential but short term risks if it posts only modest final results. It has plenty of ST selling volume and if it posts better results than what their recent announcements are suggesting I would expect profits to start coming into play on the sell side and open up buying opportunities.
    Oh well. Will be on the tools tomorrow thank gawd.

A X trade today at 11:01 am of 45Mill shares was a buy up into the .007's
    $315,000.00 a considerable amount of coin to be throwing into a Penny dread in one hit... Good up side range if more big end buyers come in.
    Risk return against possible retraction figures indicate to me a fair punt.

Just my Op.

My cow bell is now out of reach. ... Bl**dy Moooo :=)

Good luck all...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.