daytrades feb 17 pre-market, page-7

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all. I spent last ight reading up on some of my favourite stocks and can't believe the amount of rubbish that was posted on the various stock threads with no other agenda other than to force people to sell stock holdings down. I also note that we are not immune to this chatter.

Having said that, sector interest returns to gold and oil and whilst I won't be chasing today, I did spend most of yesterday clearing out the bits and pieces (about 5 stocks).

RAU > Recent news has been heavy and this junior gold play will come into its own very soon. A push past 2.9 reqired.

SSN > Surprise, buyers realise that it was all one big tease to get more stock lower and with 35+ million options sold into 1.8 yesterday, guess who's a whole bunch richer today.

SMR/WTN > both rose sharply in recent weeks and both have the potenial to move further.

OBJ > The volume is staggering and all we need is a break on 4.8

PAB > I am well down on this stock, BUT having said that the interest has returned in recent sessions moving the price from the 13.5 low to trade a 16 yesterday and target of 20+

VIL/GGP > Interest returns as the low of 4.1 was struck and moved up to 4.5/6. The oppies are sending signals and this is being noted.

PRR > Another share that draws plenty of interest and on the watchist today.

POS > Hit a low of 23.5 and a rebound is a given IMO

Plan today is to scalp and again limit holdings overnight. A shot in the dark day for me but no intention to trade agressively.

iPod
    LIGHTHOUSE OWNER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.