daytrades feb 22 afternoon, page-203

1. 15,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Runitup

not worth getting into a debate on whether the market is investing or gambling its been debated here well on the site countless times

I am just stating you remarked

"It really is gambling. They should have gamblers anonymous links on the ASX website..lol "

so clearly you associate the both - you cant hep but notice your "exhuberance" when you were gaining on ZRL. I did notice you looked at a candle pattern and that is great fantastic in fact as you are seeking to learn- i didnt say what you and I do you are gambling versus not i dont like the generalization as such and it is insulting to the people on the site that have or aspire to make a career through aspiring to gaining and bettering knowledge and skill - conditons affect any business its part of "not working for the man". As you are coming into the day traders thread then it is an insult to professional day traders, when it doesnt seem you are day trading as such.

ANYONE who jumps into a stock without any sound knowledge on techincal analysis or FA based on their decision is gambling I agree but it is ignorant to generalize gambling with professional and aspiring traders in an arena that is full of them - heh I was once guilty of it (jumping in blind)lso and I made sure I changed my ways.

take one look at the countless hours the guys on the XJO, weekend charts threads etc do - if you call that gambling then I find that quite sad its a lifetime of knowledge and dedication to becoming a master at something

I am going to follow Libart not as an insult to you at all but the exhuberance and gambling references I have found quite disturbing if anything and probably time better spent for me working on my trading degree than these sort of replies and taking it personally (as such not exactly personally:)

I wish you the best in your "investment" decisions :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.